Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ibu Dessy was absent today,

So we play along in the class, webcam-ing and basically, playing. Had another test of EYD and finally I score 88. I got 48, 68, 60, and finally 88. I never realized it before because a) I speak english more than I speak Indonesian inside my mind and to my Mother and b) I used the society Indonesian, which means 'lemari' not 'almari', 'antri' not 'antre'.  Did a little conversation in english, about getting to know each other. Basic stuffs like asking names, hobbies, address. My partner was Maul (whom I know for 3 years. Funny, I know) after English was PKn and we talk about basic civil studies. Dismissed before Geography!! Yay so happy hahahaha. Mother is gone in the weekend, work stuff and Bapak also M.I.A. At least they still provided the things I need. It could've been worse.

Btw, saw this..... on Facebook.


It's so old, dated October 10th of 2010. I'll re-do it again. Slightly different from above of course, hahahaha.

A - AVAILABLE: Not really, but I'm single
B - BIRTHDAY: April 27th
C - CRUSH: I got one, but it's just a crush.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
E - EASIEST PERSON(s) TO TALK TO: Maulida Aulia Rezki, Nuria Ulfah, Amalia Farahtika, Mother.
F - FAVE SONG: Nothin' On You - B.O.B feat Bruno Mars (still.... LOL)
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Worms! Bears somehow always failed me-_-- (still worms!!:D)
H - HOMETOWN: Surabaya! Miss the city so much
I - IN LOVE WITH: None, currently. It's just a crush.
J - JUGGLE: No. (still, hahahaha no interest of learning how to juggle)
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Literally, no. Un-literally, HEAPS. (this too... Hahaha)
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 6 hours. Bandung in traffic!!! Arrgghhh
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Strawberry.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 stepsibs
O - ONE WISH: go to heaven. 
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Mother.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Life and God being so nice and forgiving.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Last Kiss - Taylor Swift
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 4.45 am:D
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: I always wear nudes. That's the last thing I want to tell anyone about my undergarments-_-- (STILL! Hahaha)
VEGETABLE(S): Broccoli, Spinach, Coleslaw anything green and crunchy! (And I'm digging mushrooms right now)
W - WORST HABIT: Being spoiled and bitchy. &Procrastinating things.
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: Lungs.
Y – YOYOS ARE: Useless!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus. The #1 Royalty on love:D

You see some slight changes. Seeing the post definitely make me smile remembering how happy I was, and laughing to myself because not long after I wrote the post I broke up with.... D. At least I was happy, and crazily in love. I miss the old me. People said it all the time and my call about it is....

Sometimes we don't even know we're changing. I know I changed a lot. I can accept people I love not being with me for the sake of their happiness, I accept rejection with the belief that god is preparing something more special behind the reason, I take up criticism without ended up insinuating them in twitter, I shut my mouth and speak to my self, putting me in their shoes, etc. etc. If there's a place to grow up against  yourself and be a better person, it's High School.

After all, my mission of life is making the world a better place to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment