Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bapak said, "You need to upgrade your style, less kiddies more grownup"

And I was like, SERIOUSLY. So I start sorting my clothes and throwing the unmature tees and everything. I start my mature collection by buying a dress by Petite Cupcakes on TheGoodsDept. I explained the thing to my mother and she said "Yeah, you kinda dress like a baby" and I was like..... "Mum!!!!! You have something wrong someplace there". I bet she didn't wanna let go her baby she got 15 years ago. So she dressed me this way. Anyway, I want to change my look so much, looking up to Serena van der Woodsen. She's such an inspiration.
 

And I hope I'll get a bestfriend so soon at Bina Insani, and looking through universities brochures like them,


Photo Courtesy to Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. brin, your blog is so cute. followed!

    btw, good luck at BI (:

    ReplyDelete