Monday, July 4, 2011

But baby it's cold outside,

July 4th!!!! Happy birthday to the USA, and Happy breakup to me,

and yes, I finally said the breakup words and I feel relieved. I ask him if I and him can casually be friends and he said yes! Hahahaha I feel much more "Aah... Thank you". Losing a boyfriend was fine but losing a guy like him, as a friend is such a (-) for me. I used to be very much emotional about breakups but this time I handle them just fine. Several hours after the breakup, we texted a bit about the reason, and we decided to go along as friends:) I'm liking the idea. Though it's still unclear, I'm still mad over the girl behind the secondary reason. Watch over girl, I'm the crazy bitch around here.

I've been downloading songs, and I had been a fan of the song "Baby, It's Cold Outside" and I pretty much downloaded a different version of singer. And I downloaded a few holiday songs like 'All I Want for Christmas is You" and "Last Christmas". I found these tunes very jolly and soothing in different ways.

I embed you a song, it's Maroon5 and Lady Antebellum. Two love burst into one. It's kinda my breakup song..... Never asked you to change, but sadly you don't feel the same about me.



P.S. I HAVEN'T FINISHED DEAR JOHN. I'm screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment