1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Misery - Glee Cast. Right As Rain - Adele. Fences - Paramore. Change - Taylor Swift. Half of My Heart - John Mayer. Paparazzi - Lady Gaga.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
NO BOOKS. NO BOOKS.
4) What do you think about most?
Physics.... And an old love.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Someone Else "What to take home?" Me "A copy of Nylon Magazine"
6) Do you sleep with or without the light on?
With. My #1 Fear is the dark.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
Shower and text? Lol.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are classy, boys are cheap... When it comes to clothing.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?yh
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Idk, yesterday? HAHAHAHAHA
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Cats? Or darkness and freaky shaped trees.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
A pore pack? Oh, that's over the nose.
13) What’s your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Taking pictures, biking, making my own editorial and movies.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band?
Oh man. Err.... Florence and the Machines.
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
Yes. A big believer.
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: a highly romantic person. Strength: A pair of high heels.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
Run, on a treadmill, or join the dance class.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Shoes, eraser, bracelets.
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: Any squeaks or high pitched. Love: Guitars and saxs.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I don't get to taste heaven?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts; No. Aliens; No. Spirits; Yes.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
The screen of my laptop. Both.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
The pub toilets.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Darren Criss. Adam Levine.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
That it's a cycle of pain and bitterness, coated in diamonds and happiness.
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
1% of the time.
38) What’s the weather like right now?
Sunny and bright.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Truman Capote.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
B. Beep. Nonee.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Isn't it always?
50) Do you believe in magic?
No. I believe in science.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
A proud taurus.
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
It's been a long time. An romance novel in Indonesian.
55) Love or lust?
75-25. More fun.
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No. I didn't try:p
59) Where were you yesterday?
Home/School/the Gym/the Salon
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
Dogs. Only animal that I like.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
My hair... And the hideous laugh I have, lol.
64) Where is your best friend?
... Home. Definitely.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
Batiks? And really old jewellery?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
o.o He had a last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
For me... Yes. Sometimes I'm quite forward tho but I would love to have a friend full of honesty.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Called 911 on my way to my job.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
b) Pray. And live.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Love, because in love you (supposed to) trust. But then again, real love trusts.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Happy Days Are Here Again? Hehe
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Love. A great one.
77) How can I win your heart?
There's this thing called a guitar, and showering+perfumes. Use them well and I might just fall for you in a snap.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
YES. Definitely. But too much insanity=death.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To have an open mind about everything.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Shabrina Alfiaputri Sidharta binti Andi Sidharta, a peace lover.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Wounds? God I'm such an emo.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
"Everything happens for a reason"
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie.
86) Basic question: what’s your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
The cover of Teen Vogue Hand Book
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
"Don't Push" Button. The adrenaline rush I imagined, FUN.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
If I tell you, I have to spill the truth.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Arranged them into dominos position and knock one off. LOL
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
To be a fabulous dancer, or painter.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
08/28/09 around 12pm
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
The torture I had.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
New York but I'm awfully dressed. So, Greece it is.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Was in jail. Yes.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
OF COURSE. Who doesn't.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Mood: Fucked up.
Hello. I'm in my finals week now; the most hectic week of the year. I made my pace to study/rest/study/rest, unlike the others who seems using the rest/rest/study/study. I'd be dead if I'm in that pace. I actually have a lot in mind but yet again, none is easy to express. I finished the first chapter of the narration I keep on posting on the blog. Should post more later.
I can tell you that I'm officially a part of OSIS SMA Bina Insani, now:) Komunikasi dalam Bahasa Inggris, that's what I am.
I took the pledge and hopefully I'm all over it. Our first program is Class Meeting and I believe it will turn to success if everything is acting the way it should be.
And, oh, a friend of mine had lost his father, you know who you are, be strong as ever to eternity. My prayers will always follow.
P.S. Why it's bitter now when it used to be all sugar, Mr. Romantic? Because truthfully, with all of the specialness you got and the perfect bow that runs around you,