Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photographers

What is the world without them, to capture the beauty that god creates?

My favourites are Mike Rosenthal and Hedi Slimane. Both fashion photographer. I also have a neighbor who's a freelance photographer and my ex-boyfriend's older brother is one too. I myself is a rookie in photography, and I'll share my work later :D

Anyway, it's Hedi Slimane's work that I absolutely love. The model herself, Sasha Pivovarova is a living inspiration to me. She model for several designer, including Chanel. I absolutely adore her and the fact that she's tall slender and Russian kills me. My favourite work of her is the H&M Fall 2009 Ad, the one with bow and "OMG" expression hahahaha. She's an artist also because she draws amazing stuff and she a vegetarian.





This one too, Lara Stone. I didn't put much attention to Lara, compared to my crazy fetish of Sasha Pivovarova and Irina Lazareanu and Kate Moss, but I do adore her gap teeth and her coming to the industry.








There's so much artist and photographer I love, that started on fashion industry. &I'm a fan of the industry too, since I am seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment