Tuesday, July 12, 2011

There's not much going on

I'm just finishing my second holiday book, Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad. I always hated Madison, don't you think. And I always picture her as one of the Bridal Plasty reality show, Jenessa. Hahahaha she's such a bitch in the show and I finished the show not long before I read the book, so the image kinda stuck. I imagine Scarlett as Scarlett Johansson but the brunette version..... Jane as a really sweet blonde girl, I cannot seem to channel her to anyone and Gaby to Heather Morris. Hahahahahaha I'm a very visual person so as I read I always imagine the people in their real situation. I kinda told you I'm going to taste Starbucks' new drink, the Black Sesame Green Tea Frappucinno but I didn't have much time yesterday (of course, the bus has pulled up then) so I just go straight for my bus cos I didn't really feel about waiting for another hour.

Anyway, JFF...
  1. Height: 5' 4"
  2. Shoe Size: 8
  3. Sexual Orientation: Straight. But I'm so curious how it feels to be gay.
  4. Do you Smoke? I'm basically allergic to cigarettes
  5. Do you Drink? Water? yes. Milk? allergic. Coffee? YES YES YES. Others?? Not so much.
  6. Do you Take Drugs? When I got sick, yes.
  7. Age you get mistaken for: 24!!!!!!! I'm FIFTEEN.
  8. Have Tattoos? Nope.
  9. Want any tattoos? Yes but it's illegal for a muslim to have one.
  10. Got any Piercings? Yes, on ears
  11. Want any piercings? Mine's enough.
  12. Best friend? 3 PERSON WHOM I LOVE VERY DEARLY
  13. Relationship status: Single!
  14. Biggest turn ons: Geeky guy and thin crusted pizzas
  15. Biggest turn offs: JERKS, and Foie Gras.
  16. Favorite Movie: Funny Face.
  17. I’ll love you if: You have so much differences with me, yet we're still two peas in a pod.
  18. Someone you miss: My grandfathers.
  19. Most traumatic experience: Breakups. Divorce. Seperating from people you love.
  20. A fact about your personality: Sassy.
  21. What I hate most about myself: My appearance
  22. What I love most about myself: My devotion to life.
  23. What I want to be when I get older: A pediatrician or a petroleum engineer.
  24. My relationship with my sibling(s): very well, with the fact they are my step siblings
  25. My relationship with my parents: SUPER AWESOME.
  26. My idea of a perfect date: Darren Criss. nuf said,
  27. My biggest pet peeves: Fashion victims. Wearing ugly clothes.
  28. A description of the girl/boy I like: Glasses+Guitar+Nice personality+crooked smile.
  29. A description of the person I dislike the most: Boyfriend stealer.
  30. A reason I’ve lied to a friend: Because the truth is ugly.
  31. What I hate the most about school: The people in it. Super judgmental.
  32. What my last text message says: "Gajadi tp kayanya"
  33. What words upset me the most: I never loved you ever.
  34. What words make me the best about myself: You can take the world down
  35. A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11 being happy
  36. What I find attractive in boys. Crooked smile!!!
  37. Where I would like to live. NYC
  38. One of my insecurities. My face
  39. My childhood career choice. I cannot seem to remember, I'm a train wreck when I'm a little.
  40. My favorite ice cream. Cotton Candy
  41. Who I wish I could be. Serena van der Woodsen
  42. Where I want to be right now. NYC
  43. The last thing I ate. Maicih Chips. Hahahaha
  44. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. Darren Criss. Ah.
  45. A random fact about anything. Why buy things on sale when you can afford them in regular price?

No comments:

Post a Comment