Saturday, June 23, 2012

I confess, I'm a mess

So I got my report card and it shows no improvement from last semester's result. I got the same 1685 (divided by 18, that's not nearly 90 per subject, I know. Sucky sucky) and my ranking's downgrading. I came fourth last semester and I came fifth now. No, it's not even good for me. My mom scold me earlier how I'm attached to my smartphone and how I failed on time management. Yeah I know, I'm a mess. More of this, and I might get my laptop and ipod locked in custody, which won't help because I'm doing this OSIS assignment with the most insane+crazy two guys I ever met. Oh yeah, she said that I should minimise my contribution on OSIS. Ugh, everything always fall apart in a perfect timing. 

Going to Surabaya for June 28th-July 1st, but Oma is gone to Alaska☹☹. Mom's birthday is coming up. Ideas? Zero.

Song of the day: Come What May - The Scene Aesthetic. All I ever wanted was for you to look at me and know I'm all yours.

3 comments:

  1. great. i'm only 1493 and... almost 200pts lower than you, yeah^^ haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tp aku kan 18 mata pelajaran bep, kamu berapa:( Wkwkwkwkwkwk

      Delete
    2. sama aja brinz hahaha 18 juga

      Delete