Monday, July 9, 2012

Humphrey: Wish I could smoke a fucking cigarette.

I'm reading Gossip Girl: Because I'm Worth It. The title is my favourite line (so far) and it's true. When you're addicted to something and you're under a... Jar that limit your movement and space, sometimes you just wish and wish and wish and curse, hoping that something happened that break the jar or let you go, free. I ship freedom, for god's sake. 

I cut my (left hand only) nails super short and painted the fingers with blue+glitter polish. I feel so rebellious but what the hell. I need to blow off some steam and pushing it to my nails is the pip to my murder, not generally speaking. Lol. I will never murder somebody. Something, maybe. Like I know I've murdered phones and gadgets and things that should've last longer but (thanks to me) it ended their life right away. Dude, I'm hard to handle. If you can't handle me in my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.

I feel like cooking bunch of stuff. No, I feel like eating bunch of stuff. Do you know I've gained, like, seven-eight pounds? I know I insanely lost, like, five pounds in a matter of days but... Yeah. I ate so much without working out because the insanely schedule of mine. At least I enjoy them. Nothing like a good busyness plus a little headache here and then. I bought my school books cover! It's Cavallini&Co and it's so pretty! I know it tends to be a bit pricey but the quality is always the best and it's kind of rare, here, in my school hehehehehehe. Another thing is, the theme is always classic and they cover A LOT of New York stuff. Paris, London, Rome too, and amazing rustic (but delightful) world maps. You should check out their website. The price ranges to IDR50-400ish and if you're interested you can contact your nearest Aksara store:)  My favourite is in Kemang (I used to go to Plaza Indonesia, always. But since my favourite department store closed down, I switched to Kemang) because it's so spacious and the store next door to it sells Docmarts! I'm saving up for buying another pair, I want the patterned one, preferably before I went to Year 12. 


#1: La dolce vita, baby! #5: + Look so slutty, it hurts for people to see me. I'm high, people. I'm high.

No comments:

Post a Comment