Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What is it that we seek.

It's only in love and in murder that we still remain sincere.
Friedrich Dürrenmatt.

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

Apa kamu percaya cinta pada pandangan pertama?" | "Sepertinya orang lebih bisa mengerti cinta pada pelukan terakhir. - @zarryhendrik

---

Hello! I forgot to tell you about EF yesterday. Mom forgot to give me money so I didn't have the book yet, sigh. We have three new kid in the class and I'm so glad. If you're somehow reading this, one of you, excuse my noise when I'm with Zizi. What you should know is that (a) We're not really humans, (b) We're like Tom and Jerry and (c) We both made out of firecrackers or things that's REALLY really noisy, but cool, like, I don't know, an AK-47? Hehehehe. If you're in any way disturbed you should talk to Zizi because he started most of the distraction we had.

I watched batman again today, and I'm going to watch it for the third time, and fourth, and fifth, and sixth, and so on until it run out of theatre. It's sooooo cool and mindblowingly awesome! Sucks that Zizi noticed one of the trick though, sigh. I skipped sahur today, and my stomach just become extremely sour:( I tried to soak up the acid with blueberry muffin but I ended up throwing it up like a stupid bulimic kid hhh. I calm my self down by putting make up on and skipped dinner. Hell yeah it's going to hurt.

So about the quotes... During my hot shower, the quotes just keep bouncing on my mind. Here's the truth. My favourite thoughts was... If true love is like ghost, does that mean it's delusional also? Like, ghost is inexistent, it does not exist. There's no science that could explain that ghost does exist and it's like, imaginative. I know, true love is such an overrated word to describe a situation or to use in an explanation. But still, don't you have those bits inside of you that crave true love?

My bestfriend is so wise, people, I'm touched:')

Me playing with eyeliners. See!!!! My eyes looked normal:p

P.S. For GKSR, I'll be playing the guitar with Ken Aully plus we're in the card-designing team too! Jellies? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment