Sunday, December 23, 2012

Deep Questions (or, at least I think so)

1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
When they are telling you how they feel. People are damn scary and what they say now will not be the same later. 

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
Because of the rope-pulling thingy! They kept playing (or messing?) around with the number of people and the sexes and they kept doing rematches because the ground was slippery, it was hot, my skin was burning and everything just lost themselves for a moment. Still feel the same? Nah. But I'm still pissed off with some people;)

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
Mom. That I'm going to die and I love her and please finance all my debts and fix me a proper Javanese burial. Anyway, what am I doing in Honolulu to Chicago at the first place?

4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I won't tell them. Do good deeds, donate my stuffs, pay up my debts, pay up my shaum debts, pray. I will be afraid to death, literally, but death is the one of the most inevitable things in life so...

5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust. Even though when you love, you trust, you can't built an entire corporation and work relationship by love.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
I'd call 911 to save the dog. 

7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Hurt by the one I love the most. At some time, the pain will go away.

8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
Walk away. From him and the friendship. Some people are just better be our friends, and I learnt enough that falling in love with a best friend is never easy.

9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
I'd do it. Because her friends miss her so much.

10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
NO. Believe me. I'm loud, obnoxious, sassy, stupid, ugly, I gave zero help but blurt out too much, et cetera et cetera. 

11. Does love = sex?
No. It's so much more than sex but I wish I can explain what love is. Wait. No one can.

12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
Yes. With the longer working experience I had, I maybe can seek other position in other companies. 

13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I don't know, several months ago? It was a friend of mine. I don't remember the words but I do remember feeling anxious typing it on my keyboard.

14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
Telling them that you do not love them back. That hurts.

15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
The future. BECAUSE IT'S THE FUTURE.

16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
The last two post! It was my classmates.

17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
Last month? Can we make it the last year? Because falling in love sucks!

18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Mom, of course. Either Mom or the Hulk. Same power to me.

19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
No. Because I'm way too prejudiced, I'd say.

21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
My grandmother hahahaha because she's annoying. No. Because the baby still has so much to live on while my grandmother, well, she has been to anywhere at any condition so life has been so good for her.

22. Are you old fashioned?
Yes. 

23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Don't remember. But doing good things and expect something in return is not doing good things. It's like, decoy goodness.

24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love with a guarantee of a broken heart. The pain will go away.

25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Marry young! It's not like I am kebelet kawin or anything but I think it's nice when you have someone to come home to. A tiring day in the office, finished off with a cup of vanilla tea and exchanging stories? Sehr super!

No comments:

Post a Comment