Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lover to lover, black to red

Just me being me, losing consciousness since 1996. Anyway. Thoughts when I read these quotes online.

“Live each day as if it's our last', that was the conventional advice, but really who had the energy for that? What if it rained or you felt a bit glandy? It just wasn't practical. Better by far to simply try and be good and courageous and bold and to make a difference. Not change the world exactly, but the bit around you. Go out there with your passion and your electric typewriter and work hard at...something. Change lives through art maybe. Cherish your friends, stay true to your principles, live passionately and fully and well. Experience new things. Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance.” - David Nichols


Love and be loved, if you ever get the chance. Well... Here's the thing. What if your chance is now and suddenly, you missed it? The moon has loved you but you're too busy counting the stars? Or the boy is unreachable, you lost her, the love of your life, just walked away? I mean... You had the chance, you just lost it? And staying true to your principles, it's more than just staying true for me. It's about living in your principles. Every single thing counts, and it's easier said than done.

"I realise that we're only seventeen and we're not supposed to know about love, but we do." - Olivia Pruznick

I know I'm not seventeen, well, yet. It's in a matter of weeks of me turning seventeen, YAY. I guess for someone so tired of life, I'm pretty optimistic about birthdays, yes? I guess... I'm not even seventeen and I think I know about love. I think it's just pure conspiracy for people who think love is indescribable. It is. Like the first time you got to know each other, or simply by looking at Torres scoring some goals. That's love for me.

"I'm sorry that I'm both your umbrella and the rain."

Ella, ella, e, e, e, under my umbrella! *dances for the musicals.

"I feel like I'm always missing something. Oh right, it's you."

bakjdbaskbddas nuf said.

No comments:

Post a Comment