Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trouble, trouble, trouble.

I'm still so sick and tired, and Mom had convinced that I've been put under too much stress and exhaustion because all of the studying. To be quite honest, I didn't put that much effort to study because I'm just lazy. Laziest. The goal is to be in the top 5% of class so I would get a new phone but to be quite honest, I don't want that piece of snazzy metal:| I know I know. I know. Anyway. HAPPINESS SPAAAM.

(I hope my room looks like this when I'm in college. In Germany)

(WANT!)

(Someone told me this the other day. It pretty much made my day☺☺)

"Brina: SPEAKS LIKE A NATIVE"
(Hayley's comment on my speaking assessment I've peeked, through the roof, people, through the roof!)

(I could talk all day long about dreams, sewing up your heart so you never see a seam)

(Freakish I know but it's our sudden meet up on Sbux the other day. I prefer this than cireng kok biw, HAHAHAHAHA)

1 comment: