Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We were like strangers who knew each other very well.

Hello [nickname still in process].

It's been very nice talking to you again. Like, well, err, I'm lost of words.

I'm sorry for being sucky as a friend.
Well, as you can see I'm sucky at pretty much anything so it should be logical for me to suck as a friend.

Do you realise I have TONS of typos and grammatically wrong sentences on the film?
I hope you do because I prefer that version of you.

(still wordless)

I still don't have the balls to talk to you in person. Hehehehehe.
No you're not scary. I'm just scared I'll f--k up again.

I better be studying (my term of watching endless repeats of Gossip Girl on dvds or reading a good, non-studying, book)

P.S. Making you a short film was easier than spilling my thoughts by words.
http://listography.com/catsareugly/relationships/hi_the_nickname_whichs_in_process

No comments:

Post a Comment