Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sad-urday?

OMG I'm such a labil person to make that up but it's been a week and I'm in awe of what to do. Not in a good way. 


I'm at Ardio right now, tomorrow Meivy's Aunt is getting married and she asked me to accompany her as the penerima tamu and I'm using too much bahasa because I'm just so tired I didn't even bother to think, which of course I accept because I just love dressing up in kebayas and batik because being Javanese is frikkin awesomeeeee<3 Plus I love weddings, it gives me chills and tears and happiness and constant daydreams about how's mine will turn out. I already know what flower I'll be using; peonies. yes, I'm Blair Waldorf-strucked :))

Did my German Review Paper today and I'll be damned if I didn't get <35/40. I may did some typos on numbers because I sometimes forgot the umlauts and everything. Stupid.

I MISS WATCHING FIVE HUNDREDS DAYS OF SUMMER.
I LOST MY DVD THINGY.

No comments:

Post a Comment