Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pottermore kid.

Hello! I know I've been busy playing Pottermore because it's so fun and it's addicting. My username is NifflerBronze21008 and I'm sorted to Ravenclaw, yay! I love the long, welcoming letter, saying hello to me for being 'clever and quirky'. Now I get why my username got bronze in it, because Ravenclaw's colour is Blue and Bronze. Bs for Brina. Yay. My wand is black walnut with phoenix core, just like Harry Potter. I'm so cocky about this fact I feel like I'm a Slytherin. 

My wand.

Though the size is unbelievably short, hardly 11 inches. But I'm so proud of my phoenix core. I don't know what's my favourite character's core is (Luna Lovegood, the girl of mystery), I hope she's a phoenix too with a fact that she got along with Harry who has the same core. It's not flexible at all, but I can't imagine having a swishy wand.

My house is Ravenclaw, and I truly believe that my heart is blue, lined with bronze. I always adore this house for years, and even though it's not as spotlighted as Gryffindor or Slytherin in the movies or the books, it still somehow wins my heart. 

And once again: well done on becoming a member of the cleverest, quirkiest and most interesting house at Hogwarts.

Yes, well done, B!

P.S. My varsity jacket is here! Going to wear the D soon with my docs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment