Wednesday, May 9, 2012

When we die, we will turn into songs, and we will hear each other and remember each other.

So, a friend of mine, Feby Wulandari had an accident at last Saturday and her condition is critical ever since. She done a surgery, a major one, and it was successful. But she's getting worse every single day and this morning at 9a.m. she passed away. I still can't believe that she's gone, like, she's not going to be there again, every single morning, unlocking her locker and carrying books. I had goodbyes but I never had this particular one before. I know death is impossible to reject but I wish she had live longer. The amount of tears I took out and the massive headache I'm going to get will not pass the pain of losing a friend. Yes, I'm not all so-close-we-know-each-other-secrets with her, but she's the sun in the class, the motivation when we're down. And her locker door is impeccable. She has the most determination to go through anything.

I know fate and wants could be super contradicting, as I watch her body lay on the floor, helpless. I want her to smile, to enjoy the fresh air and the humming birds, but I can't. I didn't have enough guts to see her being buried, and yes, I may not cry the hardest but my heart just shook off when I see flowers sprinkled in her yard. My knee turns to jelly. And I wish Allah heard every prayer that we sent for her, and guide her along the way back.

Oh dear, I'll miss you quite terribly.

03/02/1996-09/05/2012
Feby Wulandari
You'll continue to live in our hearts.

"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of s/he lived and how s/he died that distinguish one man from another" Ernest Hemingway
Then, you'll be distinguished as a special one, By.

No comments:

Post a Comment