Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, M!


I started to get close to her at 9th grade, post-2010 breakup. We worked on pagelaran together, took bunch of yearbook photos together, watch movies, went out of town at weekends, watched triplex reborn together, and ended up registering ourselves to the gym retail in the city. She's the most normal person, for me. The only insane thing she does is... I don't know, I don't remember. She's too normal to be a friend of mine but when her senses are off or her nerve system collapse, we go together like copy and paste.

She's finally sixteen, and I just realised I'm only several days older than her. We have the same crush on the gym, we called him Mario because he just fit the name. Mario. But I don't know why, but I'm the one who kept noticing him and staring him like crazy. She burnt off 300+ calories during treadmill while I only burn 150+, and she lifted 2x the weight I lift. She's like, the samson version of woman:))

Well, I wish her the greatest in sixteen. Sixteen is the elixir of life. Sixteen is the year of the year. Gotta spend it right!

P.S. Happy Birthday(5/7) too for the ever cocky, perfectionist, too creative, and baged bastard, Ziljian Qisti. I've recorded a song to pay back your present but I'm way too shy to give you a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment