Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 2: Favorite Band


OH MY GOD THIS IS HARD. I like Endah N Rhesa, Florence+the Machine, She and Him, Lady Antebellum, The Script, Paramore, a lot. But my favorites among the favorites is going to be Endah N Rhesa and Florence+the Machine.

Endah N Rhesa, is a funky duo who sings... Cute songs because everything is sung by guitars and Endah's voice is too cute to be true. My favorite songs are "Blue Day" and "Midnight Sun"


They're spouses, and they're both from Bandung. They will held a gig here, in Bogor, but I can't go because I have to attend my uncle's wedding, d'uh. I found a super sweet picture of them.

I want a guitarist boyfriend so we'll play together like them!<3

Second, Florence+the Machines. It's actually Florence Welch with the band, but she produces the most amazing production ever, e.g. Dog Days Are Over, and the new album Ceremonials.



No comments:

Post a Comment