Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Free days, at last.

So... the 6th until the 9th, 10th and 11th graders in my school are dismissed from school for good, because the 12th graders is having their try outs of the national examination. Freaky, I'll say. I know I just done that a year ago, but in two years, that daunting things will come again to haunt me. Freaky.

In this days, I decided to pack up my schedule pretty tight. At the 6th, I went to school for student council meeting; we're going to have our second event (first was classmeeting), and went to the gym until 3pm. I got home and watched the second season of 'The Nanny'. I went to bed early (as usual).

7th. I went to school to finish up some homeworks with Hilmi, Rina, Abiw, and other anak OSIS like Maul, Sasa Ega, Asti, Oka, plus Alif and Rayhan (but they didn't joined us for discussion so...). Kamal was there but he went everywhere. After that I didn't go to the gym, but I watched America's Next Top Model cycle 4; I know, way back in Naima's season. I love the fact Naima won, because she's been so amazing since day one!:p

Oh, I received a bad news from my friend, her mother passed away because of the sickness she had been into. Dhea, please be strong as ever, we're here to give endless support to you.

8th; today. I supposed to go to Dhea's mom funeral but I fell asleep to soon the night before (as usual) so I don't know the schedule and everything. I feel so stupid for sleeping a lot. At 12pm we went to Botanical Garden to find some foreigners and we found two! Both of them are scientist from Switzerland and I'm really grateful to God because, the foreigners cannot be better than these two.

9th. Tomorrow. I'm still looking forward to it.

Btw, my holiday book is Kafka's The Metamorphosis and Winna Efendi's Unforgettable. I read Unforgettable quite thoroughly because the style of writing is very new for me! There's no quote unquote and no passive voice. It's a great experience to read something new, something with twisty dialog and giving so much love and thought again for reading.

P.S. I added a new song in the playlist; give it a listen!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment