Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Darkness

These nights my mother has been dying to click off one of the light switch I have... Which is the main lamp switch. I don't know but I think one of the obligation of being a high school girl is the ability to sleep in the dark. Which of course (maybe) some of you have done it since you were so young. But I can't, I don't, and I won't.

I have fears and hallucination about staying in the dark. Even with people I trusted the most, I literally SCREAM when the dark hits me. If I have to stay in that dark for so long, I'd grabbed anyone's arm and close my eyes. Because opening your eyes in the dark sucks. I supposed to use my glasses 24/7 when I'm awake but I rarely do it. I hate glasses and I have no balls to put on some contacts and pinch my eyes to remove them. And that fact make my eyes pop a few colors (usually purple or green) who flies around. And it drives me nut because it hurts on the eyes. And then you know what happens when the dark strikes on movies. When they shut the candles and screaming starts to happen. And the thought of people turning into monsters and zombies in the dark is daunting. Not that I hate monsters and zombies, I love them!!! But being in one room filled with monsters and zombies, and you're the only human there.

Daunting.

Anyway, I still can't sleep in the dark. At least I need a light source (A damn good one) near me so I can look around and feel safe. If people said love is the most comforting feeling, they're wrong. Safe is.

An old song. Stuck inside my head. And the lyrics are just so.... /hearts/


You got something, that keeps me so off balance. Baby you're a challenge, let's explore your talent.
Hey boy, I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me.
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you, cause you just my type, oh na na na na
... Oh na na, what's my name?

P.S. Bish, I was so nervous when he's around. I seemed a bit ignorant and weird when all I do is preventing me from hoping too much. He got this quality that made me... Oh na na, what's my name?

No comments:

Post a Comment