Thursday, April 25, 2013

Counting Days

Two days. For every boy action, there's a girl overreaction. Couldn't agree more. Except here, it's vice versa. Lol.

I've been through a lot lately and I did keep it to myself. It's been crazy. Superstitious hell, room-spinning, roller coaster-vomiting kind of crazy. I got a few reasons for keeping it to myself, believing that I can handle all the things and juggle it at the same pace as school and friends and social media and me running out of money every time I went out of my home door. I can't. The act of sharing a painful secret can relieve some of the pain. Not that my secret is painful... Well, it is, but it's not that painful. Knowing that I've got a full-time, phone call away, 24/7 companions just pull my strings and brought me together again. This world we lived in is insane, moulding us into green and envied person who's never tired of looking up when there's bunch of other people who's never tired of looking up on us and for me, having a true friend who says what's on his/her mind and agrees with me conceptually is making me undeniably grateful. On these things, we just know that it's a keeper.

So here I am, two days away from adulthood and all the things that attached to it, broken, shattered, in pieces, stupid in love, carefully letting things go, closing more doors yet carelessly throwing away the keys. I think I'm ready for being seventeen.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment