Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hff...

I have to agree on some bloggers/instagrammers that instagram does make things easier and, you know... Blog-able. Is that even a word. 

Stop typing useless words. My class script is doneee! Gosh, I'm so excited because IPA1 and IPA2 is already filming, and there's us. I'm so jealous of them because they are so frikkin organised on everything and my class is a bit chaotic right now but we're working on it. We just practised our dialogs and everything falls into place somehow. We've managed to get into the adult characters, even my clients. Clientele. I feel like this is a bit magical somehow and I hope my class can film the best thing we could make!

P.S. Will be making a stop motion trailer of the Kesatria, Putri, dan Bintang Jatuh tale, straight from the book... And so excited I get to be the movie editor gal! Excited plus scared.



No comments:

Post a Comment