Thursday, October 3, 2013

Click Click Click

I hate to be 'not blogging' because blogging is fun. Even though I just put up words and no pictures. But here's a recap of all the links I'm loving this week.

1. 23 Signs You're Secretly An Introvert. I hate to self-proclaimed myself to things nowadays, but I just have to say that I never feel like I want to be 'productive'. I never bitch about not being productive, and I have low blood pressure. Don't summarise everything, though.

2. Isabel Marant for H&M Lookbook because FINALLY. H&M is available in this lovely country of ours and who doesn't love Isabel Marant?

3. Easy breezy lasagna. I think I'll put this on my next birthday bash.

4. Who doesn't watch Lizzie McGuire?! Come on, it's a cult classic for a child of 2000s. Where are they right now, though? Find out here.

5. La Parisienne. Garance Dore is Scott Schuman's girlfriend. You know, the famous Sartorialist.


7. Marc Jacobs is leaving Louis Vuitton so I'm just paying tribute to how much I used to go crazy when seeing his 2009 it bag

8. Taking a break from hardstyle and house has never been this peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment