Monday, May 20, 2013

Drowning

Kalo dipikir-pikir, judul blog gue selalu galau.

That's probably because I'm too... Upset? Low? Stupid? I sometimes wonder what it's like to stop being like this, to feel like you're on top of the world but you're hanging on a teeny tiny string that could snap everytime. I blog for my unspoken things and it is a lot. I like to keep things for me (and later, I will decide that I'm stupid for loading an extra baggage to my heavy compartment) and mull over it. 

Like right now.

I wish he'd know how much he meant for me, that every atom of him is addictive-ly missable and want-able. I'm like drowning on my own feelings and truth is, it's not as good as it sounds. You know, I just want to know which's which. How to fall for someone without overthinking it and when it happens, it happens. To actually know what's real and what's fake. Being insensitive sucks but then again, when you're too sensitive, you'll ended up getting your heart broken.

You know what, fuck it.

Here's to the teenage romance and not knowing why it hurts like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment