Saturday, June 1, 2013

WE'RE FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT.

Yep. And after we thought finals ended on Friday... We're wrong. I guess it's just one of Bosowa's policy to make 0 activity on school at Saturday so we can have a day off (And I was just thinking, what is a Saturday day off? I've never experienced a Saturday off without school thingies in forever because of filming this and filming that, practice this and practice that) so we still have two exams on Monday. YES, MONDAY. I just don't get it. Pft. Ruining our days. Making the exam seems longer. Whatever. I'm over it.

About the exam, I aced the one I shouldn't. No, not shouldn't I supposed. Thought will not? Remember my days of constant yammering about me hating chemistry and how me and chemistry will not make it as a happy couple leaving the high school doors? Wrong. I actually like chemistry now and I feel like the exam was divine. I found all of the answers by counting. And TIK. You must know that my TIK teacher is extreme and hard and everything in between yet the exam was pretty doable. I still make mistakes because, duh, I'm Brina but I'm pretty confident.

But........ Always a rain to ruin my parade. Math and Physics and Bio was HARD. Like, hard-hard. I hate it. I hate it that I didn't maximize and I ruined it. I don't know. I guess I might just have to wait on the result and make up, but I know I failed one. Al Quran. Yep. Yours truly can't focus and get on her feet on reciting Surah Yasin and failed the class. Awful. Just awful.

I started a #30dayschallenge on instagram. It's day 5 and no, I haven't post the weather. I'm kinda wishing it would rain today:)


Gahhh. Off with my runny nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment