Friday, September 13, 2013

Violate my privacy

  • 1. Did you wake up cranky?
Lol always.
  • 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Yes. I'm seventeen!
  • 3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Both are kinda the same but I trust boys more when it comes to 'friends'. My best friends are all girls. 
  • 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
No. Constant bitchface. I won't even smile for people who know me.
  • 5. Can you commit to one person?
That I can do.
  • 6. How do you look right now?
A hot mess.
  • 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Short boxers and the thin men shirts they sold in packages. Best. Baju Rumah. Ever.
  • 8. How often do you listen to music?
Every day, to and from school. 
  • 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
I wear shorts a lot. But if I had to choose it'll be... Jeans.
  • 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
Nope. The big change is in 2014.
  • 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
An introverted social person. I mean, I love being alone but I still have friends.
  • 12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
So what?
  • 13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I don't know. I'm not sure. I mean...
  • 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
OF COURSE IT'S THE BEST DRIVING METHOD EVER.
  • 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Nope.
  • 16. Are you going out of town soon?
Nope.
  • 17. When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember I'm too lousy.
  • 18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Who haven't?
  • 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Yes. Violet please.
  • 20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Tuition. I have a math class.
  • 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
SWEAT. The fact that I actually worked it out on Krida Day is unnerving.
  • 22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
I love my boy best friends; they're the bomb. They always got my back and they smell good.
  • 23. Are you nice to everyone?
HAHAHAHAHA NO WAY.
  • 24. What are you sitting on right now?
My bed.
  • 25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Of course. 
  • 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
This is really violating my privacy... Hahahahaha.
  • 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Kak Fadia.
  • 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
I get tired but so far, no colds!
  • 29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
God no way.
  • 30. Does anyone hate you?
I guess. It's a plague.
  • 31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Of course.
  • 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
No way.
  • 33. Are you a jealous person?
Kind of but I'm working on it.
  • 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
None. Live with no regret!
  • 35. Did you have a dream last night?
Full on black.
  • 36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Same one on number #31 plus a few girls best friend. But yeah, I kinda come back to #31.
  • 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
Good heavens. My plan is to go fast or to go very very slow. Marriage is scary and creepy and all the halloween things rolled into one. 
  • 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Um, yeah, my mom loves me to the core.
  • 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I hope not.
  • 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
YES. Yesterday was perfect, thanks to the scoop of ice cream I bought.
  • 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
No.
  • 42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Nope, but it's so much better:)
  • 43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Movies and air-popped popcorns.
  • 44. What’s the best part about school?
Friends you made, memories you made, experiences you tried.
  • 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
What kind of question is this.
  • 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
This is so me, circa 2003.
  • 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Best trips you've made are the ones that went down in memory lanes.
  • 48. Were you single over the last summer?
I'm single for the last three years! Can't believe I'm saying that out loud.
  • 49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Tasks and ice cream.
  • 50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Not for me but he is a real keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment