Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Anonymity

Sometimes, a secret is just too hard to keep. Having your best, best friends near and hiding something is never a good combination. But, don't you just sometimes... Like the feeling it gives you? That the only person on earth who knows is only you and you only. Sharing becomes somehow overrated, but a part of you want to scream it out loud and a part of you is comfortable in your own way.

I grow up as a very... Vocal person. That's what I get from people who knows me anyway. I don't like being pretentious, moreover lie to my own head. I'm straight to the point and I often came off as a stuck up or a know-it-all. "You need to lose weight." "I think it's stupid." "Take it off! You're embarrassing yourself and I'm actually doing you a favour." "What are you, an idiot?" Mean comments, rude remarks, gut-punching words. I only have several friends in junior high for a reason. In senior high, it's a bit different though. There are even more straight-to-the-point people who just don't really care about other people. At that point, it backfires and some commented me. I saw my comments as a help in a serious way when these people from high school saw it as a joke and it hurts. Man. I've been hurting people all along in a serious way. I decided to keep my mouth shut and stop talking, and somehow it leads to no sharing.

I just want to be quiet. In many reasons, the only comfortable sharing I did for the past semester is here. Quiet. Anonymous. Voiceless. Silent, but still there.

P.S. Cool tunes to ruin the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment