Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fakin' it.

So Hayley told me about her conversation with Erin, about me, being never heard speaking one word in Bahasa in front of them. I laughed. It's true, I rarely speak Bahasa in front of teachers in EF but I actually say a bunch of Bahasa word in EF. E&H even feel like I speak nothing but English. Wait till they heard me saying something in Javanese, lol. So fakin' it.

I didn't go to school today, because a) My uncle watched football so he can't take me to school. b) License-less. One of the new rules of my sucky school is you can't bring car/motorcycle if you're license-less, and let's just say I don't have enough balls to let it park someplace out of school. c) I want to clean up the house. d) I'm lazy. The last reason is probably the 90% part. Let's face it. My school is not a fun place to go, except for the crazy friends I really, really love. School now feels like a burden and yes, I've been saying this shit for millions time now but it's true. How I wish I could speak A+ Deutch and transfer myself to DIS.

(this is just a lousy post so my blog is not that weepy. What.)


No comments:

Post a Comment