Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Poof, and I'm gone

Currently at Semarang now suffering from midnight awakenings because I took naps (yes, naps) in the car during the visits to several places in Ungaran, Semarang.

Holy crap, the hotel is cold.

Right now I'm blogging from mom's laptop and hotel's local connection because... I lost my modem. Embrace the clumsiness of the majesty, ladies and gentlemen. I planned on buying another with my THR money (Dad has transferred some to my personal account) but I got titles of books, in pace to steal my goddamn precious money from me. I got four books for the holiday and I have finished one and a half, yay! I went to a cool, temple site called Gedong Songo and it (supposed) to have nine mini temples around the acres and acres of land. Me&Mom got horses and we hiked on the horses. No, I won't be taking up horse riding classes because dude, it's so hard staying on top, moreover staying still while we're walking on this steep, steep hills and rocky land. I took pictures, not so much because I was tired and hot and feeling a bit queasy from the car ride (I was reading) and I was hungry. We visited Palagan Ambarawa to see some trains and I lighten up and took some amount of pictures. I like trains and old stuff. We had lunch and went to Paragon Mall. I got a henna on my hand and a screwed writing (clumsiness, again) of "In Omnibus Veritas". I'm getting myself used to the fact that a) I'm going away b) I'm separating from people I heavily love c) I'm going to rock. No the c part is completely nonexistent because I lack self confidence. 

Btw I missed having my friends around. Man, am I getting attached or what. Should be going out with them, I have to make plans. I missed six days of fasting, and I have four left from last year. BAD GIRL I know. I have to pay fidyah too, oh god please forgive me. Queasy again. 

Zizi just asked me to blog about him. Here it goes.

Zizi [Zee-zee] -n
1. A perfectly freaky, kooky creature. So annoying, an unstoppable mocker. Sarcastic at his fullest, I'd say he's good looking when I'm tipsy. Only a greeting away; 24/7.
2. French slang: p*nis.

Lol. He's a best friend of mine. I hope I have a picture of him. Wait. I would have been insane and incredibly stalk-y if I have a picture of him. Creepy. I think I got a picture with him. 

(Classmeeting '12. Our hair was perfect. Was:'>)

THINGS PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO GET: I'm in no way romantic with him and our only mutual feeling is that we're freaks. And I trust him. Just because we sit next to each other and borrowed several stuff to each other doesn't mean a thing. I'm so tired of getting kinks and dinks about me and him because we're friends, and it stops right there.

For his fans: I got insider things. His head? You can't really figure it out. You'd get the hang of it, but you won't figure it out. He's literally a freak but he won't act insane around you. He wants to go to Russia, he's going to take something petroleum. He likes the colour red and girls with Scottish accent. Call him 'Zillex'. Err... I ran out of things to talk about him. Most of our conversations are useless but beneficial at the same time. Creepy.

Done with Zizi. I like this 'Touch Lamp' thingy on the desk of my room. So you touch the metal base of the lamp to set the dim and turn the power on/off. I want one for my room. I want to paint my ceilings with clouds but mom said it was too overwhelming for me, so I trade the sky for a world map background. I still have the coolest library and the floor to myself (at least for a few years).

Early day tomorrow. Ciao.

Ssshhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment