Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!

I just finished doing the Ramadan thingy at school and I enjoyed every second of it. News is my super duper awesome class; XI-IPA3 didn't win the Nasheed competition. In many reasons, I believe that the winners (XII-IPA1, XII-IPA3, XII-IPS) deserve to win because they rock! Remember #17, we got a year to go and all the trophies to take home, yay!

Because there's nothing to narrate (except the fact that I woke up at 2.30 for sahur and tried to hide my sleepy zombie eyes by putting eyeliners, my eyes are too gay), I'm just going to post several pictures of the Pesantren Ramadhan that lasted for two days, (8/10-8/11)

Practised in Gedung Runtuh



Ken at Kece-est. This is for his fans;):))





P.S. I didn't have XII-IPS&XII-IPA1 performance photos because the camera was used;(

No comments:

Post a Comment