Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Plan

#1. The day after tomorrow will be the official goodbye party for Alejandro. I'm very much happy and I should bring: A drinking glass, my own fork, my vitamins, my leftover bag of marshmallow, extra underpants, and... and... I don't know. I supposed the world'll collide if we're on a villa together, messing around, playing music, singing, laughing, playing games, and heavy amount of water in the pool. I just wish I'll have TONS of fun and TONS of pictures too.
 
#2. Bina Insani. I'm half alive right know. Parents can be soooo pushy about things and mine have been UNPUSHY at all but here comes the moment of truth. If you're my timeline watcher (the thing that brought you here), you'll see the amount of wishes (now disappointment) of me getting in to Madania. I fall for their pretty skirt, and things start to flow after it. The teacher, the classroom, the language of choice, the pool, the dance club, baseball extra curricular, the Cambridge paper. But...... They obviously ran out of chairs in IPA class. I'd brought my own chair if I could. The only class I can take is IPS and Bahasa. I have equal passion and determination on both (Kid obsession: being a super cool journalist or really pretty psychologist) but...... Parents got in the way. They push me to go to IPA and the only seat I have is in Bina Insani. I haven't know the campus very well and I know nothing about their extra curriculars and clubs. I know they don't use English as the main language, sigh. But I plan to earn my PMDK/SNMPTN Undangan from this school, so I have to work extra extra hard.
 
#3. Macbook Air. My laptop now is useless because it is so heavy, it is so slow and it is super duper malesin. I know I'm being ungrateful but I want a new one, preferably Mac and light-weighted. I've been eying iMac, I know. But considering me being in a private school, I need the light-full mobility laptop. But I know Bunda and Bapak won't buy it for me, because "The uncompability and the very expensive upgrades". My heart breaks because this is the second thing I want being pushed away from me. Might as well pushed my life away.

#4. I don't know. I have no more plans. I used to be very planned and organized about my future and I have none now. I know I need to be a doctor in order to please the parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment