makes 2 small pyrex pans
200 grams of macaroni
150 grams of corned beef
200 grams of grated cheddar cheese
300 ml of full cream milk
1 big onion, chopped into cubes
4 garlic, chopped into small pieces
Butter for sauté
3 whole eggs
Half a nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil macaroni in salted water until al dente, set aside.
2. Sauté onions and garlic until translucent, put in the corned beef, season. Mix until the aromas are released.
3. Start preheating the oven to 200 degree Celsius. Bring down the heat and start putting in the milk, once at a time. After mixed thoroughly, mix in 3/4 of the cheese. While letting the cheese melt, mix three eggs in a separate bowl.
4. Put in the pasta and start mixing the eggs slowly into the batter. We need to keep the stove in low heat so the egg won't scramble.
5. Scoop batter into the pans, sprinkle cheese on the top, making sure to cover the whole surface of pan. This will create a nice crust during baking.
6. Bake for 45 minutes in 200 degree Celsius.