Thursday, November 22, 2012

Recent Happenings

Hello, I'm the w@#$% in the movie. Hello, my name is Diva, and I'm the knight's falling star.

#1. My beloved class XI IPA-3 has chosen the novel to be filmed as our Bahasa Indonesia movie assignment. I got the 'Diva' role and boy, is she hard to play. Reuben is right, she has too much contradictions. But I believe I can do it! Especially when I get to write my own dialogs and lines. Life is be-au-tiful.

#2. I've been cooking lately and my latest 'stir' was caisim with beef in oyster sauce. Howtos?


Ingredients:
1. Caisim, obviously.
2. Some meat, cut into thin pieces.
3. 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
4. 3 tsp of soy sauce.
5. 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
6. Salt and pepper.
7. Some oil.

How?
First, wash the caisim and cut them into halves; the hard stem and the leafy part. Then, heat up the oil in medium heat, until it's super hot, like smoking hot oil on your wok (it's better to do stir fry on woks, people!) Put in the finely chopped garlic, saute for a bit and put the meat and the hard stem part in, one hand still stirring. Pour a bit of water to reduce the heat and start seasoning with the sauces. After all sauces are in, taste and season with salt and pepper afterwards. I find seasoning after the leafy part in sucks but it's kinda up to you. Crank up the heat until the water kinda runs out but left a bit on the wok (and don't forget to stir and stir and stir to prevent burning), put in the leafy part and that's it! More stirring of course until all leaves are covered with the sauce and done:D

#3. Hayley did a personality test on Monday and this is what I got! I made some German scribbles too because I was a bit bored when we talk about several things like our names and origin and yeah, it's still fun! 


#4. Another family member of XI IPA-3, moving out:< We'll miss you, Fauziah Luthy Althofia!

No comments:

Post a Comment